Blue Owl Workshop is excited to introduce our denim buyback program. Over the past 8 years we've stocked a wide variety of denim, featuring hundreds of unique fabrics. Now, we want to showcase how raw denim can fade and develop naturally with wear. We're looking for the best of the best to display in our shop as examples to be admired, and as tools to educate customers in store. Being selected for the Blue Owl Workshop Buyback Program will let your retired denim live on for thousands to see and appreciate.
Once selected for the program, and upon the denim being received, you will receive 30% off your next order.
- We must approve the denim:
- We will only accept heavily faded and worn in jeans
- We will only approve a few exemplary pairs of each fabric
- We have the right to refuse denim for any reason
- Denim submitted must have been originally purchased through Blue Owl Workshop
- You must include the details about amount of time worn and number of washes. Information about how it was worn, stories about damage to the denim, etc., are a plus
- Denim must be washed and let to dry immediately prior to shipping. Unwashed pairs will be trashed, and discount will not be honored.
- The 30% discount cannot be used in combination with any other store discount or with BOW Points, however BOW points will be earned
- Once an approved denim has been received, it is the property of Blue Owl Workshop
HOW TO SUBMIT:
- IN STORE:
- Bring washed denim into the shop with details ready, where we will examine and approve in person
- BY EMAIL:
- Wash the denim first, then take photos and send all relevant details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- High quality photos will increase the chances of acceptance dramatically. Do not alter the photos except to make them more accurate. If we receive denim that does not resemble the photos we will not honor the discount.
- Only once the denim has been approved, you may ship to us in Seattle