8/13/2010

E.O.I. (Eagle of Independence) 100% Vegetable Tanned Washed Cowhide Leather Wallets and Wallet Ropes


Even more from E.O.I. (Eagle of Independence) - 100% vegetable tanned hand-crafted washed cowhide leather wallets and wallet chains.

All E.O.I. leather goods are 100% vegetable tanned and hand-crafted by Japanese artisans. The E.O.I. wallets and wallet chains use washed leathers, solid brass hardware in brushed nickle finish, riri zippers, and are available in 6 different colors (black, brown, blue, beige, red, and green). All colors are currently available on the Blue Owl online store. Above is the E.O.I. "standard" style wallet which is a tri-fold style. One size. Made in Japan. $305.



The E.O.I. "standard" wallet features the tri-fold design with a single snap closure, brass ring for wallet chain attachment, 1 exterior pouch with riri zipper, 1 interior pouch with snap closure, 5 card slots, 2 hidden pouches, and 1 large bill pouch.

Solid brass ring, riri zipper.

E.O.I. 100% vegetable tanned washed cowhide leather standard wallet in black. One size. Made in Japan. $305.

The E.O.I. "type-1" wallet features a tri-fold design with 2 snap closure, brass ring in nickel finish for wallet chain attachment, 1 interior pouch with riri zipper closure, 3 card slots, 2 hidden pouches, and 1 large bill pouch. Above is the E.O.I. type-1 wallet in red. One size. Available in black, brown, blue, red, beige, and green. Made in Japan. $285.

E.O.I. type-1 wallet in black (opened).

E.O.I. 100% vegetable tanned washed cowhide leather wallet chains. One size. Available in black, brown, blue, beige, green, red. Made in Japan. $95.



Washed leather, solid brass hardware with nickel finish.