8/11/2010

E.O.I. (Eagle of Independence) 100% Vegetable Tanned Washed Cowhide Leather Belts


More from Mr. Olive's leather line Eagle of Independence (E.O.I.) - 100% vegetable tanned hand-made washed cowhide leather belts.
All E.O.I. leather goods are 100% vegetable tanned and hand-crafted by Japanese artisans. The E.O.I. "standard" belt measures 35mm and uses a solid brass buckle with a brushed nickel finish. The vegetable tanned leather will continue to develop a softer feel and unique characteristics with further use. Available in 6 different colors (black, brown, blue, red, beige, and green) and all colors are currently available on the Blue Owl online store.

E.O.I. 100% vegetable tanned washed cowhide leather standard belt in black. Available in black, brown, red, beige, green, and blue. Made in Japan. S, M, L, XL. $175. For more information about black, click here.
The E.O.I. "2-Hole" belt measures 40mm and uses a solid brass 2 prong buckle in nickel finish. Available in 6 different colors (black, brown, red, blue, beige, and green) and all colors are currently available on the Blue Owl online store.

E.O.I. 100% vegetable tanned washed cowhide leather 2-Hole belt in brown. Available in black, brown, green, blue, red, and beige. Made in Japan. S, M, L, XL. $190. For more information about brown, click here.