8/10/2010

E.O.I. (Eagle of Independence) 100% Vegetable Tanned Washed Cowhide Leather 3-Coil Bracelets


From Mr. Olive's leather line Eagle of Independence (E.O.I.) - 100% vegetable tanned hand-made washed cowhide leather 3-coil bracelets. All E.O.I. leather products are hand-crafted and vegetable tanned by Japanese artisans. Vegetable tanning is an ancient leather tanning process that uses tannin from tree bark and takes time and skilled artisanship. The painstaking process produces durable, flexible leather with unique texture and characteristics that develop further with use.

E.O.I. 100% vegetable tanned washed 3-coil bracelet in blue. Available in black, brown, red, orange, green, and blue. Made in Japan. One size. $74. For more information about blue, click here.

E.O.I. 100% vegetable tanned washed 3-coil bracelet in black. One size. $74. For more information about black, click here.

E.O.I. 100% vegetable tanned washed 3-coil bracelet in orange. One size. $74. For more information about orange, click here.

E.O.I. 100% vegetable tanned washed 3-coil bracelet in brown. One size. $74. For more information about brown, click here.

E.O.I. 100% vegetable tanned washed 3-coil bracelet in red. One size. $74. For more information about red, click here.

E.O.I. 100% vegetable tanned washed 3-coil bracelet in green. One size. $74. For more information about green, click here.